If We Win | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

If We Win

tigerland

Can u dig it.....SUCKA
May 12, 2003
Melb
What are people willing to do if we beat the lions??

:-X

Penrsonally: I will go to Richmond next home game with yellow and black face paint all over my face!

On this Site: I will get my posts up to 50 by the Crows game!

(i would say i would paint my room yellow and black but my mum wouldnt let me ;D

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Sorry I thought that they were paid to win and I thought my membership entitled me to expect them to win...................what will I do if they win I'm not sure you tell me...perhaps not be critical till there next flogging

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
TigersGoddess said:
Well so far if we win
Diggler has to praise Duncan
JohnF has to admit Knighter's better than Cambo
;D

I'll also plant some potatoes in my back yard as a tribute to Spud.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
I wouldnt worry about eating your words. Just heard on fox footy that Cambo, Ottens and Dragga wont play.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I'll be happy if they don't risk these underdone players. There is no point in it.

Wonder if Campbell has re-injured himself again. I might as well go and ask my mum and see what she thinks about it. Everyone in the media and at Richmond talks nothing but *smile*.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
diggler said:
I wouldnt worry about eating your words. Just heard on fox footy that Cambo, Ottens and Dragga wont play.

Now that makes me wonder cause of all the players I could make out, Ottens was the one doing the most. Looked no problems there.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Laff just thought their names might have been blown away in a gust of fresh air.

All I say is lets actually wait and see who plays and who doesn't before calling for delistings..........

I am still wondering where we are going to find the money to recruit a whole new coaching staff and half a list that some want to sack or delist at years end.

I agree a few players careers will come under the microscope at the end of the year as they rightly should.
The difference is I believe that Greg MILLER will ensure that this actually happens come years end. I am at least prepared to give him the opportunity first.

If I am wrong then I will swallow my pride and jump on the Bandwagon...........(well don't know about that), but ...........what I do think is that if our administration is not in good shape then our onfield division has no chance, but I believe we have made significant steps to get it right in some of the areas we have lacked in, in the past.

No matter what happens from here on in you guys are not going to change your opinion on Spud, that your opinion and your entitled to it.

BUT if Dragga does play he has done well and how about wishing him well instead of calling before his delisting before he has had a chance to take the field.

I hope he does well in his long awaited return. The kid deserves an even break.