If you're not going to Brisbane... where to watch the game? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

If you're not going to Brisbane... where to watch the game?

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I’m interested in going somewhere to watch the game with fellow Richmond supporters.

I’m an MRC member, so that might be an option. But not all my mates are… And it might be too family orientated for my liking.

Any suggestions? I’m thinking maybe a pub in Richmond.

i tried the London tavern, but they are not taking bookings (first in best dressed), so i have settled on the sporting globe

Unfortunately Ian, 1 month a go I promised a workmate I'd work all day/night this Thursday for him.

Damn.

Cant get out of it.

Will have radio blaring in the background.
If we win, home to watch replay.

If we lose, home to bed and won't watch any of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Flying Brisbane/Perth eta Perth 04.25 PM WAST. Game stars 05.20 PM so hope plane not late. Not going home hours drive so into the Duxton Perth for the night. Might miss a bit of the start. Going to be a winner in the room as bride Bundaberg born is a Lions fan.

From a Sydney (city of) perspective - do the Tigers fans still gather at the Carmelia Grove in Alexandria?
i am in Sydney Thursday night ..............keen to attend ...........any others?

flying to Cairns at the moment,hoping to watch the game at Port Douglas