Who’s ya favourite Tiger ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who’s ya favourite Tiger ?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
With so many exciting players at Punt rd , and a few of the Icons slowing down , I ask the question whos your favourite Tiger of the 2022 list ?

For me I think the Skip will always be my favourite but geez I love Bakes

Reactions: 7 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Hopefully my favourite player will be passed fit, he will then tear the finals apart again. Bakes is a close second.

Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
It's that bloke who used to be good at football. Elvis. The fat bloke. Was he #4?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
I have always liked the little, tough blokes...So Baker and Dion...does Lambert still count? They're my top 3.

All time: Dale Weightman.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
In order:

Dusty
Jack
Cotchin
Prestia
Kmac
Pickett
Baker
MRJ
DRioli
Cumberland

And I love the rest too.

Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I have always liked the little, tough blokes...So Baker and Dion...does Lambert still count? There my top 3.

All time: Dale Weightman.
Flea was such a super player, particularly in big games and also when wearing the Big V.
Great bloke. Was around the club for a long time.
One of my all time favourite Tigers.

Reactions: 4 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Good question that I haven’t even considered for ages
Can’t decide between Dusty and Baker

Reactions: 1 user

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Of course the big guns get the chocolates. I also love the battler who offers something with improvement to come. I got my eye on Jack Ross. Got his knockers but not in my eyes.

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Tough. The player that excites me the most when he has the ball would be DRioli. Prestia second

Reactions: 4 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I tend toward the underdog type player, those who go out every week and get the job done no muss, no fuss.
So my favourite is Kamdyn.
Tough as nails, wins contest in his unorthodox shoving bumping way, and his kicking keeps getting better.
When he’s lining up a set shot at goal, that smile on his face makes you think he’s just pulled the biggest prank on the world, and he’s the only one in on the joke!
Love him

• Love
Reactions: 7 users