Impressions of the candidates | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Impressions of the candidates

dcstar

Once sane, always Richmond......
Nov 5, 2003
Melbourne
Thanks to all the wishes of good luck etc., now that the voting has closed it is all "in the hands of the gods" (or should that read "... of the Richmond members" - same thing in some people's minds.....) ;)

And to "Tiger in a Tube", I don't get here too often as I already spend far too much time in the "Tiger Talk" list, and if the voting turns out a certain way I will probably have to cut back on that soon....... ;D

DC8

Eat 'em alive
Nov 21, 2003
Hi David,

Did you have a scrutineer at the vote count? The results will be well and truly known by now. You should be able to find out how you (and the other candidates) went. ;D

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
i couldnt give a fat rats ar . as long as they can help fix some of the many problems of the rfc. ::) ;D

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
that should of been i dont give a fat rats ar . how well they spell . talk about being an illiterate idiot. ;D ;D ;D