Info needed about cookies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Info needed about cookies

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
A few people have been having problems logging onto the board lately and I've been working hard to find the solution.

The latest advice from the tech support is.

The only thing I can suggest is to have the members check to see if their browser is set to retrieve cookies and handle them properly.

Can anyone explain how to do this please?

I use Internet Explorer and I went to internet options-content-enable-approved sites and typed in www.puntroadend.com and www.puntroadend.netfirms.com

I remember that being suggested a while ago when people had problems but I don't understadn how to set the computer to retreive and handle cookies.

Thanks. :)

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Rosy, It's a simple thing to check.
In Internet Explorer go to tools/internet options click the privacy tab. Make sure the setting is not at the highest level which is block all cookies. If it's still a problem, move the bar down to medium which is default.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
One of the people having problems is using Netscape though Tiga. Do you know how they check the cookies settings? Ta. :)