Injury 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injury 2024

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014

White Sage
Supposed to purify an environment via rituals.
My brother is a shaman, and he used it to cleanse an old house I was living in as he said it would help our kids sleep better. Not saying I'm a big believer in what he did, but our kids stopped waking up in the middle of the night immediately after he used it (they weren't in the house when he did his thing).
With an injury list like ours, I'd try any superstition or spiritual voodoo to try fix it.
Not my thing whatsoever, but I'm ready to try anything. It's turned into a disaster of a year ... and no-one has any idea why.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

White Sage
Supposed to purify an environment via rituals.
My brother is a shaman, and he used it to cleanse an old house I was living in as he said it would help our kids sleep better. Not saying I'm a big believer in what he did, but our kids stopped waking up in the middle of the night immediately after he used it (they weren't in the house when he did his thing).
With an injury list like ours, I'd try any superstition or spiritual voodoo to try fix it.

EVIL SPIRITS
  • Lucifer: Pride.
  • Beelzebub: Envy[Beelzebub is at number '5' in Binsfield's scheme]
  • Satan: Wrath.
  • Abaddon: Sloth.
  • Mammon: Greed [Mammon is numbered '2' in Binsfield's scheme]
  • Belphegor: Gluttony.
  • Asmodeus: Lust.
  • SHocking: *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* and last but not least *smile*!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
EVIL SPIRITS
Shocking definitely higher on that list, perhaps sandwiched between Satan and Mammon.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
EVIL SPIRITS
That Asmodeus bloke isn't so bad, might be a little bit dodgy at times. But evil's a bit harsh.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
At least Lynch's weeks are decreasing.
He should be back by round 23.
It wouldn't shock me if he pulls the pin at years end.

Feb 25, 2007
Scans have confirmed that Richmond midfielder Jacob Hopper suffered a mild hamstring strain in Wednesday night’s Anzac Day Eve clash against Melbourne.

Hopper felt the injury to his left leg during the third quarter and was substituted out of the game.

The midfielder is expected to be unavailable for selection for the next two to three weeks due to the injury.

Richmond coach Adem Yze spoke about the injury post-game.

"It is disappointing for Jacob because he put a power of work in, trained really hard, and made sure he was ready to play,” he said.

“He was pretty important for us early.”

Hopper racked up 23 disposals from 48 percent time on the ground.

• Sad

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Scans have confirmed that Richmond midfielder Jacob Hopper suffered a mild hamstring strain in Wednesday night’s Anzac Day Eve clash against Melbourne.

Hopper felt the injury to his left leg during the third quarter and was substituted out of the game.

The midfielder is expected to be unavailable for selection for the next two to three weeks due to the injury.

Richmond coach Adem Yze spoke about the injury post-game.

"It is disappointing for Jacob because he put a power of work in, trained really hard, and made sure he was ready to play,” he said.

“He was pretty important for us early.”

Hopper racked up 23 disposals from 48 percent time on the ground.

23 touches from half a game.
Get this kid 100% we will start winning games.