Interesting developments at St Kilda training.. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Interesting developments at St Kilda training..

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Just heard on the radio and later on Fox Footy that Heath Black several times took the oppurtunity to repeatedly slam Reiwoldts head into the turf at Moorabin and things were only seperated by Hamil's intervention and even than it was a struggle ... later on foxfooty that coach substitute for the saints denied it was a drama and said that Black was just responding to being dropped to VFL and all that jazz...

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Bit suprised there's no footage of the incident with the media down at St Kilda's training. They had footage of Heath Black training then it jumps to Hamill, Reiwoldt and Warney seen discussing the incident in the middle of the ground but nothing in between.