International Rules | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

International Rules

Future Tiger Champ

Tiger Cub
Jul 17, 2003
What do you think the chances of any richmond player making the squad to play Ireland next month? Last year we saw Andrew Kellaway get chosen after not being selected in the All-Australian side, and going by last years form, is probably likely to have that honour again, as he was a champion goal-keeper.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Kellaway is probably a chance to be goal keeper again.

Coughlan would be a chance to be picked, will probably depend on how many players are unavailable

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Exactly what I was going to say DF.

Also IMO the Tigers may be asked about the availability of Brad Ottens. If the club allowed this IMO it would be a mistake.

WJP

Tiger Rookie
Jul 28, 2003
VIC
Tigerdog I don't think tey will ask about ottens he played a few seasons back and it didn't suit his style of play.

scarecrow

Tiger Cub
Sep 15, 2003
Melbourne
Andy Kellaway will be goalie unless the club tells him not to. Word has it the gaelic footy clubs over in Ireland wouldn't mind having him in their sides.

Future Tiger Champ

Tiger Cub
Jul 17, 2003
Yeh, that is what i ws thinking, Andy wil play as goalie, cos i dont think they have found anyone who can do the job as well as him. Plus coach gary lion is always praising him for his efforts, and after watching last years performance, be very surprising if he wasnt pick!!
GO ANDY!!! Jim Stines medal winner 2002, 2003

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Thats fantastic news Scarecrow. Hopefully those Irish clubs take the useless twat of our hands!

scarecrow

Tiger Cub
Sep 15, 2003
Melbourne
^
They won't be able to get him though cos there leauge is an amateur competition and theres not much money in it, and you'd think it'd tak a fair bit to get andy over there.