Interstate Footy Tours? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Interstate Footy Tours?

A

admin

I'm considering going to Perth this year, but think I'll leave it till next year and go to the Brissie and Port games instead.
Why I was asking is that I usually book my flights late and consequently pay a fortune so I want to get in earlier this year.
I've heard FootyTrips really just organise the details but you don't actually travel with "footy people" as I imagined you would.
I usually arrange my own transport, game ticket and accommodation.
Has anyone travelled to an interstate game with Footy Tours, or whatever they call themselves?
I'd be interested to know what they're like.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Has anyone travelled to an interstate game with Footy Tours, or whatever they call themselves?
I'd be interested to know what they're like.

Rosy,

I travelled with Tigerland Travel (Footy Tours) last season for the Sydney game. I booked my own flight because I managed to get a cheaper flight than they were offering. Good value. Normally it is $99.00 if there is 2 people. Because I travelled by myself I had to pay an extra $50. Total cost for hotel, transfers to the game and ticket to the game $149. There was also pre-game drinks before we went to the game. At the game you get to sit with other Richmond supporters.

The only complaint I had was the fact we had to catch the train out to Stadium Australia. The bus took us from the hotel to the train station not the stadium. My understanding is for SCG games is the bus goes to the ground.

I got prices for packages (not including flights) emailed to me from Tigerland travel last Friday. I am going to get quotes for the whole deal this week.

Skeeta

TigersRule
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Hey, whenever there is a footy trip interstate organised, dont forget to mention it to little old me cause im in...would be great going with a bunch of tiger fanatics like you lot...GO TIGERS... 8)