Introducing myself | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Introducing myself

BBC

Here comes the hairdryer.
Feb 16, 2005
Melbourne
Hello PRE's

I have been reading the topics on this excellent site for about 6 months and felt that I should sign up. However not being the most technically advanced person in the world I have been reluctant.

I am a fourth generation Richmond supporter who arrived on the boat from England (Aussie Mum and Irish Dad) to have a Tiger beanie put straight on my head by my Uncle. My first 13 years saw us win 5 premierships. The years subsequent have seen me frustrated and annoyed at my beloved club.

My work is in sales for an IT company based in Melbourne. My role sees me travel to Queensland, Canberra and Sydney on a regular basis and I am always looking up this site to hear the latest news on the Tigers. I am a footy tragic really and still play occasionally (aged 37) in the Amateurs.

Season 2005 is full of optimism for the Richmond faithfull. We finally acknowledged where we stand and have started to move forward.

BBC stands for Bourke, Barrott and Clay for those who are interested or old enough to remember the names. The yare the holy trinity that helped power us to prominence. I think Deledio, Coughlan and Jackson has a nice ring to it as well.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome to PRE BBC. :)

The first post is the hardest. Now you've taken the plunge here's hoping we'll have a far better season to discuss on the message board.

We deserve it. ;D

I can't wait till the initials D,C,J are spoken of in such awe of their brilliance as BBC are.