Hooked on tiges | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hooked on tiges

chaz

time to take out the trash
Feb 2, 2005
wangaratta
Hi all you tiger fans have been a frequent visitor of your site for a month actually hooked so i thought i'd better tell u a bit about me nth east country boy grew up in a family of fanatical north supporters, don't mind em wont tell that though. Actually it has filled me with anticipation after watching jim and phil the arrival of bling may just be the perfect thing for young andrew som players just jell. As a kid growing up number 4 was the number for me I think it will be again I have a family of 3 ofspring as much as grandparents try i'm proud to say their heart are at home in the black and yellow, even managed to convert the wife from essedon

Anduril

You bow to no one!
Jul 29, 2004
Melbourne
Welcome aboard this highly addictive site chaz, you'll make lots of cyber friends here.
Are you still in the north east?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome to PRE chaz. :)

I converted my husband from Carlton but one of my sons barracks for North and the other the Hawks. Thankfully my daughter has good taste and follows the tradition of her Mum and Nanna to barrack for the Mighty Tiges.