Is PC a euphemism for 'nice?' | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Is PC a euphemism for 'nice?'

"Naitanui bursts from the contest with mundane strength and gives it to Kelly who explodes away from two opponents at a conventional tempo..."

LOL

"He's a very generically powerful and pacey player" "Bolton bursts from the pack in a non-racially specific way"

I wasn't aware that "cakewalk" was a racial reference, but given it's in Collingwood's song it doesn't surprise me

Reactions: 1 user
LOL

"He's a very generically powerful and pacey player" "Bolton bursts from the pack in a non-racially specific way"

I wasn't aware that "cakewalk" was a racial reference, but given it's in Collingwood's song it doesn't surprise me
yeah, I only heard this a few weeks ago.

"a dancing contest among black Americans in which a cake was awarded as a prize. " Not sure how the term then became a term for something that's deemed to be easy.

The solution may be to ask african-americans/blacks to stop trying in athletic events. We'd get a mix of winners, perhaps even some anglo winners. And blacks are over represented at the highest level of NFL & NBA. Maybe have to look at some preferential policies to get more whites into the teams.

The solution may be to ask african-americans/blacks to stop trying in athletic events. We'd get a mix of winners, perhaps even some anglo winners. And blacks are over represented at the highest level of NFL & NBA. Maybe have to look at some preferential policies to get more whites into the teams.

an affirmative action 100m olympic sprint final, now there's a concept.

Oh, wait a minute, that's the commonwealth games 100m final

Reactions: 1 user