Ivan Soldo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Soldo

I saw it differently. Just a bit of light hearted banter. Let’s not be snowflakes here.

Reactions: 3 users
That's *smile* for Ivvy. Hope it's nothing serious or an ongoing problem.

Reactions: 4 users
Nicest bloke you will ever meet.
The knee will always trouble him.
Fingers crossed he gets a good run at it.

Reactions: 3 users

Glamorous WAG who was warned about moving to 'boring' Aussie city to be with her footy star boyfriend leaves him after just seven months because she can't stand living there​

Can't say l blame her. Went there 40 years ago and haven't been back, although l did have a good time there. (Thankfully no mobile phones back then)

Surely there will be some Adelaide ladies prepared to look after him.

Reactions: 1 user
7 months!!
Took me only 7 days to work that out.
A British guy I used to work with had his sister visiting from the UK.
He got a phone call from her on a Sunday evening. The conversation went something like this.
"can you come get me from the airport?"
Him: "I'm in Melbourne, not Adelaide, what happened though, was your flight delayed? You were meant to land this morning."
"yeah I'm in Melbourne, I landed in Adelaide this morning."
"What happened? you were meant to be there for a week aren't you?"
"Well I was. I landed and went to the Adelaide city and it was shut. So I left"

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Glamorous WAG who was warned about moving to 'boring' Aussie city to be with her footy star boyfriend leaves him after just seven months because she can't stand living there​

So it was true love then ...................................................

Soldo might be asking for a trade back to Victoria.

We'll swap the Kochies Jack Graham for him.

Man ....................broads these days ................................

Reactions: 1 user
Interesting bumped into both at Social Restaurant at Broadbeach last Sunday
Though that’s a bit strange at the time considering Port were playing that afternoon and injured players should be there supporting team mates
Either his parents or her parents were dining with them

Though that’s a bit strange at the time considering Port were playing that afternoon and injured players should be there supporting team mates
Will be back at punt rd when Nank retires in a couple of years time.

Interesting?
Really?

What’d be more interesting is the day you encounter some (frankly low grade) celebrity without turning it into an automatic name dropping post here

Champ!