Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

If he can't get a kick against properly the worse defence in the comp.
It might be time to farewell him.
Howard, Paton, Clarke, Carsilise & Geary seriously anything under 8 is sackable.

I reckon Jack will come good from this week onwards. Usually takes him a couple of games to work into it after a break. No one in our forward line was going to have an impact the way we played and he seemed to be working himself into a bit of form in the last quarter.

Reactions: 1 users
Right from the start Jack appeared to be not happy jam about something so I wonder if The Kneel again had something to do with.

Jack has been vocal in struggling for motivation.
Reckon he gets one more game to see if he can snap out of his slump, otherwise he may get dropped. :oops:
He's one of my absolute all time favourite player & that won't change..but time stands still for nobody.
Our VC needs to lift.
Fast.

Reactions: 1 user
He’s not fast, but he’s smart.

he’s also leaner than ever.

what about the wing? Ruck rover?

Richo man, moral Brownlow style.

Right from the start Jack appeared to be not happy jam about something so I wonder if The Kneel again had something to do with.

Possibly. Or maybe even 5G towers and mercury levels in vaccinations.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Jack is a born forward. Can't do a Richo with him as he would be exploited by gutrunners on a wing or in the middle. Forward or bust for our hero..

And other issue is we don't want Tom and Jackmond rucking in the forward line.
Nank The Tank MUST return to assist Ivan's Cousin Ivan.
End of.

Reactions: 3 users
He’s not fast, but he’s smart.

he’s also leaner than ever.

what about the wing? Ruck rover?

Richo man, moral Brownlow style.
The Ryan O'Keefe role.

Let him roam free. Forward 50, to half forward, to wing. Get him on his bike. Get him to outsmart his opponent. Get him where the action is.

And FFS Hardwick - get a second ruck in the team!

Reactions: 2 users
The Ryan O'Keefe role.

Let him roam free. Forward 50, to half forward, to wing. Get him on his bike. Get him to outsmart his opponent. Get him where the action is.

And FFS Hardwick - get a second ruck in the team!

O'Keefe was a aerobic freak - Jacks fitness levels aren't comparable.

Mabs has few fans but in the ten games he played last year we won 9 of them. Kicked a few goals in the scratch match against the Hawks. Can genuinely pinch hit in the ruck. About to turn 24 so good build..should not be discounted as an option.

IMO we have to prioritise getting CCJ into the seniors before Mabs as he has a lot more upside.

Can see one of the SA clubs loading up big to poach him and promising him significantly more game time.

Cousin Nick fingered Jack as an extreme tight arse.

Now I love jack unconditionally as a footballer, but I dont reckon Id want to go on holiday with him?

Could it be, that jack's fairly significant form slump is related to playing on reduced pay?

And I'm not really judging him,

If I had to take a 25%-50% pay cut, I have no doubt I would adjust my productivity.

But in footy, you only need to be 1-2% off.

Theres so many strange things intersecting at the moment,

and I think its possible Jack's form slump has an economic basis.

I really hope he has 10 assists this week and makes a fool of me.

There is zero chance his reduction in output is due to a pay cut.

dunno if I accept zero JB.

less than 5%? yeah, I'd give you a thumbs up.

but not zero.

would you're work output go unchanged for half the dough? and you're not a tightarse.

on AFL paycuts, have the AFL reduced the fines schedule by the paycut %? Surely?

didn't JR cop a grand on the week end? shouldn't it have been $500?

The media are *,*'#'.
3 games ago he kicked the most goals in a GF in over 10 year's.
Why aren't they after Cats like Hawkins. The bloke that was meant to be the difference in the Preliminary final or Cameron, the bloke who is asking for 1.5mill a year. Or Kennedy, who looks like he is closer to getting the pension.
Jack has the runs on the board, the rest are all ball slappers.
If jack needs a rest, we have enough back up in the two's.