Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Campbell was stiff, and 5 years ago would have backed Delidio to get there .... still a massive achievement even in more professional time with hugely better medical and training support.
Campbell 297, Richo 282, and Knights 279 should have all got to 300 just for their efforts during our darkest times.

What happened to Campbell - surely he had 3 more games in him.
Also reckon Richo had 1 more year in him.
Knights was shafted and could have got to 300 - but that's another discussion altogether

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
Campbell 297, Richo 282, and Knights 279 should have all got to 300 just for their efforts during our darkest times.

Knights was shafted and could have got to 300 - but that's another discussion altogether
If i remember correctly, i think richos hammys went which forced his hand to retire

Reactions: 1 user

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Its been such a pleasure watching him develop into our champion forward.

Hope he gets to celebrate it with a win tonight.

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Cambo would have had tag another season. He also said something about not deserving to be ranked along the likes of KB, Jack Dyer and St Francis.
I think Richo was a team over individual type thing.
Frawley shafted Knights.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Cambo would have had tag another season. He also said something about not deserving to be ranked along the likes of KB, Jack Dyer and St Francis.
I think Richo was a team over individual type thing.
Frawley shafted Knights.
Campbell was a very underrated and under valued player. Smart player who rarely made a mistake with the ball. Deserved to get to 300.

Reactions: 5 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Edwards (277) and Dusty (259) should be able to join the 300 club also.
Cotchin (263) would be doubtful
Vlastuin, at 27yo, is probably the next best placed to reach 300, injuries permitting, needing another 130.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
We have been very privileged to be able to witness Richo into Reiwoldt without skipping a beat. I imagine that hasn’t happened at clubs very often.

Reactions: 2 users