Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
I'll help him out...

iu

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Did some ok things , but got smashed where w3 needed him to be competitive, it continues to be my biggest worry going forward and that is genuine A grade talented midfielders

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
May be harsh, but doesn’t do it for me. Reminds me a bit of Daniel Jackson. And honest, but dumb footballer.

Much rather Bolton take Prestia’s midfield minutes. He turned the game when we put him in there.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I'm not even sure we have B grade midfielders playing in the ressies.
I think Dows going to be very good, I still think Ross and RCD will be good, just don’t see any genuine Jets coming in at this point , if we an A grade free agent or use our first rounders , problem could be fixed pretty quick, plus we still have a few handy old blokes going around

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Not sure if some are watching the same game but Ross was clean with the footy

Reactions: 1 users