Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

Go The Tiges!

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 14, 2009
Yep played a great game and looked strong composed when in traffic. Best game from him in a long time. Should stay on to replace lambert

Reactions: 5 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
Played a ripper. Will continue to improve. He was close to our best in the first half.

Of course, it'd be more astute and nuanced to say he's a VFL player with no future.

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
People said he’s level was VFL
Well guess what! Essendumb are VFL level.
Good game

Reactions: 1 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Ross has definitely gone past RCD he’d be first selected to replace any midfielder that’s injured

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
best game he's played.

urgent and intense.

well done jack

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Yep good game last night. Came in late played a role. Can't ask for more than that. Hopefully he can build confidence from this performance. He looked like he belonged (it was only the injectors though)

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Ross has definitely gone past RCD he’d be first selected to replace any midfielder that’s injured

I don't think he's ever been behind RCD.

Pretty good game from Ross, more of the same please.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Again thought he was very good last night , however I’ll play devil’s advocate, 9 touches after quarter time against the loosest ball accumulating opposition in the league is not setting the world on fire , 19 overall is ok , however the football he played was good and hopefully this is the minumum going forward as part of his midfield rotation , bigger test this Friday.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Castagna completely burnt Ross for a shot at goal. He was wide open on the left appealing for it but Castagna went elsewhere.
If it was dusty on the left, he would have given it to him

Reactions: 1 user

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
The first half is why the club will persist with Ross. Played a strong, confident brand of football and looked comfortable at the level.

The second half is why he still plays VFL games.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Dropped marks, missed targets by hand and foot and tried to tag Parish for a while.………next

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Interesting you say that. At times he looks slow then other times (eg that run he made out onto the wing on the southern stand side) he looks pacy enough.
I remember that. In open space he looks quicker. Could be the the recent role he has had playing on a wing that’s given him that confidence. I like his work in tight to step aside players and get a kick into our forward 50.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
He's still only 21. Lots of time, will be on the list next year.

He'll be a hundred game player at least.

Reactions: 5 users