Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
He’s been found
He had a little bit of a medial ligament strain in his knee from a training session a few weeks ago. Last week, he participated in full training but still didn't feel quite right. But he's full trained today and feels a lot better and I'd expect he'll be available for selection this weekend.

Reactions: 4 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Why are people so quick to drop Ross? Do they forget the kid's debut game at Poort? Fond memories for him there.
First game back from a problematic knee. Played ok.
Definitely stays in for mine. Needs continuity.

Reactions: 18 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Why are people so quick to drop Ross? Do they forget the kid's debut game at Poort? Fond memories for him there.
First game back from a problematic knee. Played ok.
Definitely stays in for mine. Needs continuity.
Middling numbers, thought he was a little off the pace (no surprise as 1st game back)
Also lower game time (60%)
Maybe the knee still troubled?

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Wasn't great last week but didn't do a lot wrong either.
Returns to the Adelaide Oval where he made his memorable debut 3 years ago in the rousing win vs Port.
Played beyond his years that day in surely what is one of the best 1st games in recent times by a young Tiger.

3 years on & it hasn't quite played out the way he or us would have hoped.
Jack remains unsigned currently so one would think the next few games are huge in the context of his career.
Hopefully can draw on some of those memories & put in a stong performance.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Tracking along reasonably well. Last week seemed hampered by the knee and off the pace.
hopefully steps it up a notch this week

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
He's making faster decisions and choosing less safe (better) options. Not making more mistakes in the process. That's a positive I reckon.

It makes his ball use harder to defend against compared to the way he played earlier in his career.

Reactions: 5 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
few occasions sat back and let Cotchin do the hard work. Needs to believe he's the no. 1 bull in the paddock now.

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
grown into it this season and looks like he feels he belongs

Reactions: 1 users