Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

Feb 25, 2007
Jack Ross has featured in the senior team on 14 occasions in 2022, averaging career highs in disposals (17.4), marks (4.3), and inside 50s (3.1).

tiges.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Great to see Ross signed on for a couple more years
Clearly loves the footy club even though he's missed his flag opportunities. .. everytime I see Fyfe I'm still spewing over the injury Jack suffered.
Hope his confidence continues to grow and we see him get back to his debut best!

Reactions: 4 users

bringbakflemmo

Tiger Superstar
Apr 15, 2009
One of our best tonight.
His kicking was excellent and decision making good too.
Will be a good ordinary player for us in years to come.

Reactions: 10 users

Go The Tiges!

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 14, 2009
What’s pleasing is his disposal especially kicking has improved a lot, using the ball really well

Reactions: 4 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
It's okay to be outside. If you've got the skills. Ross has them by now. (Had none for 18 years.)

And if you have the skills it's natural that you move to space to use them. (Outside.)

In EF 2022 Jack Ross's game was ok.

Let the record show that at crucial times in the second half Jack Ross put his head in the hole. And again.

Playing his first final Jack Ross got blue collar. Rugged. (Aside from Angers, nobody saw this coming - thumbs.)

Next year he will be rugged. He'll get more ball. And he'll *smile* up more. We all know that. But he will hit targets.

Can play. WTF?

clown

Tiger Superstar
Mar 16, 2004
Keeps improving but still the whipping boy for many. Personally i love him

Reactions: 6 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Like the fact he took a couple of tough marks real early when it was super hot. Showed a lot. I really liked his game. Has some areas to work on but I reckon he might get there.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Thought he was good, stayed calm, didn't panic or rush when he had the ball, looked for best option.
Still got some things to work on, but best 22 now.

Reactions: 1 user