Jake Batchelor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jake Batchelor

RedanTiger said:
Thanks for that TM.
Reinforces my belief that what players in the mid-range get is a lot more bunched and higher than we commonly think.

PS Excuse my aimless rambling ATM. I'm so bored with summer TV and I can't possibly watch the GF AGAIN. Seven times is enough for the moment. Training videos tell me little and 780 GF photos are TOOO many. I'm reduced to watching Dusty's underwear ad and getting irate cause I can't get the AFL promo featuring Dusty to play. I'm even looking forward to watching the AFLW and AFLX. God help me and the first pre-season is still over 3 weeks away.
Sounds like you're doing the off season tuff Redan. Can't recall being this relaxed heading into a new season for a long time. Still got one last look at the prelim and Granny to go before this season starts, just to get the juices flowing. Not bothered with AFLX or the AFLW at all, a bit of relaxed PRE waffle time and quietly contemplating 2017 suits me just fine at the moment.

Will be time to get the feral n narky on when our flag unfurling takes place, Carlscum beware, game one is ours.

A great article about Jake on the RFC website. Jake was always a favourite of mine, he had fight out of his weight division in a lot of games and did it pretty bloody well. I hope he does well in his coaching career.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2018-11-03/outside-the-glare-jake-batchelor

I’ll always have a soft spot for jake , as a high school lad , he went to the rescue of my son who was a few years younger than him , but was being bullied by a kid jakes age .

Very nice read. Good pick up for the Saints.

While we are all entitled to vent frustration about players, jakes story really emphasis the negative aspects of social media and the Internet in today's world

Played the third tall role quite well. I can only remember him getting beaten the once which was a poor match up against Waite in that final against the Roos.

tigerman said:
Played the third tall role quite well. I can only remember him getting beaten the once which was a poor match up against Waite in that final against the Roos.

Beaten only one? Should be a 500k defender on an AFL list

Jake has been appointed coach of VFL club Sandringham.

Reactions: 18 users