Jake | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jake

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Hi Everyone,
As I have been viewing this web site for about three months on a regular basis,
(great site by the way, Rosy, maybe you could fix the RFC site too) I thought I should join.  I live in Nth N.S.W. and have done for the last 8 years, still bleed when the Tiges lose, I have 2 sons(9 and 10) who follow the Tiges. I still miss not going to watch the Tiges, although I do go down to Melbourne to the odd match every year and to the Gabba games.
Jake.

Welcome aboard Jake... :)

Glad you decided to join in at last. What you've read mustn't have frightened you too much, ha.

Neither of my sons barrack for the Tiges so I reckon you've done well. (My daughter does though :hearton )

Is there a strong folowing of AFL in Nth NSW?

Thanks for the kind words about the site. Web designer I'm not but I'm happy you like PRE. :D