James Trezise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

James Trezise

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Thought he battled really well against a much taller opponent in Marshall. Did well but Marshall was always going to get on top if the ball wasn't under pressure coming in and it wasn't.

Was pretty good, played within his limitations when he had the ball and went with the short easy kicks, maybe others should take his queue.

Hmm, not sure about the short easy kicks, we make them look very difficult.

Our short passing is woeful, hence the uncontested marks numbers. Needs fixing.

DS

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
Thought he battled really well against a much taller opponent in Marshall. Did well but Marshall was always going to get on top if the ball wasn't under pressure coming in and it wasn't.

Was pretty good, played within his limitations when he had the ball and went with the short easy kicks, maybe others should take his queue.
It was a tough day for defenders for sure. Did well.

Rod

Tiger Superstar
Aug 3, 2003
Bruswick West
He was pretty sore after Willy Rioli took his legs out… no free kick… goal to Port… I held my breath worried that it had done some real damage…

Reactions: 3 users

HKTigerB

Tiger Rookie
Jun 24, 2019
He was pretty sore after Willy Rioli took his legs out… no free kick… goal to Port… I held my breath worried that it had done some real damage…
But if it was Paddy Dangerfield....... Laura Kane would say ... "We've looked at all the angles.... and ticked it off." /s

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Hmm, not sure about the short easy kicks, we make them look very difficult.

Our short passing is woeful, hence the uncontested marks numbers. Needs fixing.

DS

We do make them look difficult but just thinking some of our players should maybe use them more, there are others (like Balta) who should have written on his hand "no short kicks" haha. Had at least another 1 yesterday

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Needs to stay and continue to develop. Has the traits to make it. Have a feeling though being a late in he will be the first to go for Broad

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Did some pretty wild stuff. He's not all blue-collar. Bungled a bit in his second game. Promising player.

Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
He's a competitor. Matched up on some bigger boys at stages yesterday and held his own in the contest. Plus that pick up and dash out of half back was nice to watch

Reactions: 2 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Heard he is out with a fairly serious injury for next few months but haven't been able to find it anywhere.

• Sad

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Liam Baker had 9 Ground Ball Gets. Trezise had 8. Taranto had 7. Rozee had 8.

In defence a GBG is winning it back. It's gold.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Liam Baker had 9 Ground Ball Gets. Trezise had 8. Taranto had 7. Rozee had 8.

In defence a GBG is winning it back. It's gold.
Ground ball gets was the late Phil Walsh's key stat. He opined that if a team won that stat they more often won the game.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Surprised they didn’t pay another free to Port for Tresize daring to touch Rioli.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Seriously want to smash a mirror.... WTF is going on with this club. Have we picked up the West Coast virus now...

1711434436344.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users