Jesta_Jewel introduction | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jesta_Jewel introduction

Jesta_Jewel

Here comes the Bomber!!!!
Sep 4, 2005
Hi, names Jesta_Jewel.

I am 24 years old and i work as a strapper in the Robert Smerdon stable......

My life mainly consists of that, 6 days a week 4:00am till 10:00am, then 2:30pm till 5:30pm

any other queries don't hesitate to ask..

Hi Jesta. Welcome to PRE. :)

Feel free to post the scoops and goss on the Thoroughbred racing thread in the General section. We won't tell anyone else....promise. :-X

Hi Jesta, with those hours I reckon you wouldn't get a chance to see many game :(
Good Luck with the upcoming Spring campaign, any unknowns I should keep an eye out for? :D

Yes i think we should all keep an eye out for Vision and Power in the Derby.....He won't pay much so get on quick, the stable will have a bet. ;D ;)

Welcome JESTA JEWEL .

A 24 year old female strapper mmmmmmmm yes welcome indeed hahahaha :hihi

I'll be nice if u be nice hahahahahaha!

Seriously welcome to PRE JESTA. ENJOY THE FUN, FRIVOLITY and CHARACTER ASSASINATION :hihi

who said i was a female ???

and also it seems that vision and power is now only a 10% chance to even run in the derby..........

Ohhhh well he might still pay 30-1 one week before if he runs. ;D

You are lucky to be with such a great bloke as Robert, hey? I remember many chats I had with his famous uncle (I think uncle?) Arthur Smerdon, who had no peers as a trainer in his day. Good luck.