Johno Out | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Johno Out

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Anyone got any preferences on who should be on the ball? I'd like to see Cogs, Newman and Bowden.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
I'd probably go with Coughlan, Tivendale and Newman.

I'd also give Krakouer and Rodan plenty of time in there.

It will most likely be King, D Kellaway and Fleming.

I'd like to see Bowden up forward, but with Campbell and Johnson out, we probbaly need him in the midfield, not in the centre but running off a wing. Time for Joel to stand up when we need him.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
If it's pouring down with rain then the likes of Rodan and Fleming should spend plenty of time in the midfield along with Cogs and Bowden as they will lap up the wet conditions. I too reckon Newman should get a run in the mdifield this week John as he'll add a touch of class that will be absent with Johnson and Cambo missing.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
JohnF said:
Anyone got any preferences on who should be on the ball? I'd like to see Cogs, Newman and Bowden.

Cogs, Newman, Bowden, Krakour, Rodan, Tivendale, and Chaffey should all be rotated through the midfield.

Why in the hell is Chaffey never rotated through the middle?

Sorry forgot - we've got spud the dud as coach. ;D