Just back from Sunday Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Just back from Sunday Training

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
A short session

Points of interest:

- Kane Johnson did not train ???

- Richo did and looked good, though still wearing the cap. Spoke to him for a minute while he was signing something for me. Cheek looks a bit puffy but compared to earlier in the week. It looks good.

- Duncs took a 3 minute tackling class. Could it one day be D. Kellaway senior coach ;)

- Though the final squads are listed in today's papers. The following players did train this morning. King, Mills, Vardy.

- Kudos - to Cambo for the fun he had with the kids this morning while he signing a few autographs.

Finally, to all those thinking of attending training in the future. Good news!!! All the scaffolding is down and you can now park at Punt Road

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Koalalill said:
- Kane Johnson did not train ???

Supposedly he was absent to rest his calf. The club said on the news he'll still play tomorrow.