Just back from Sunday Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Just back from Sunday Training

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
A short session

Points of interest:

- Kane Johnson did not train ???

- Richo did and looked good, though still wearing the cap. Spoke to him for a minute while he was signing something for me. Cheek looks a bit puffy but compared to earlier in the week. It looks good.

- Duncs took a 3 minute tackling class. Could it one day be D. Kellaway senior coach ;)

- Though the final squads are listed in today's papers. The following players did train this morning. King, Mills, Vardy.

- Kudos - to Cambo for the fun he had with the kids this morning while he signing a few autographs.

Finally, to all those thinking of attending training in the future. Good news!!! All the scaffolding is down and you can now park at Punt Road

Koalalill said:
- Kane Johnson did not train ???

Supposedly he was absent to rest his calf. The club said on the news he'll still play tomorrow.