Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

spook said:
He is a beast. I love him. So honest, tireless, physical, team-oriented. Superb today. Played like a leader.

A win for the true believers in Kamdyn.
Some of us have supported him under adversity and heavy criticism. Tonight we sleep well. For the others, I simply say; you were wrong. You know who you are

Dont Argue said:
A win for the true believers in Kamdyn.
Some of us have supported him under adversity and heavy criticism. Tonight we sleep well. For the others, I simply say; you were wrong. You know who you are

I wanted to post the same thing and have supported Kamdyn since his first game , Sure he is not the most talents or the most classy or even the smartest player on our list but one thing you know with Kamdyn is he will never stop trying and will run all day and fight all day for his team and his mates and this is what culture is created from.

Hill is a super classy player and kamdyn did a briliant job on him today.

There was 1 particular poster here that has potted Kamdyn for a very very long time and i wont mention names but you know exactly who you are, I think its about time you posted how wrong you were and acknowledge Kamdyn McIntosh well and truly deserves his spot in our best 22

turk-d-tiger said:
There was 1 particular poster here that has potted Kamdyn for a very very long time and i wont mention names but you know exactly who you are, I think its about time you posted how wrong you were and acknowledge Kamdyn McIntosh well and truly deserves his spot in our best 22

yeah fair call.

sorry fellas.

I just thought the idea of Kmac winning a JD medal in this side was unicorn stuff.

sorry KMac.

turk-d-tiger said:
I wanted to post the same thing and have supported Kamdyn since his first game , Sure he is not the most talents or the most classy or even the smartest player on our list but one thing you know with Kamdyn is he will never stop trying and will run all day and fight all day for his team and his mates and this is what culture is created from.

Hill is a super classy player and kamdyn did a briliant job on him today.

Fair comment
Kamdyn just continues to play an important team role

To be fair kmac has stepped it up a notch this year and thoroughly deserves his spot in the team. He's taken the shove to a new level. The shove before marking was prevalent last night.

He monstered Hill who is dangerous link gut runner. Great performance.

My thoughts.

How important is he to our team??

For me he is the unsung hero.

Every week he just goes about his business without any fuss.

Always surprised to see him pop up in the most unexpected places.

One minute he is running down the wing, next time he is spotted taking a mark in the back line.

All of a sudden, surprise surprise, he takes a mark in the forward line and kicks a goal.

Remember he has just turned 25 in April '19 so has many years left for him to shine.

As an example, in the game against Freo he had 16 kicks, 3 handballs, 9 marks, 2 tackles and a goal.

Also he is built like a bull and shows no fear.

One of my favourite players for sure.

His terrible. A muppet suburban footballer who can't catch or kick.

he should be running the 5000m at the commonwealth games and stop wasting our time

with his pretentious shoving routine

easy said:
His terrible. A muppet suburban footballer who can't catch or kick.

he should be running the 5000m at the commonwealth games and stop wasting our time

with his pretentious shoving routine

C'mon Easy. 9 marks last night is not that shabby and kicked an important goal at the right time...after marking I might add.

Perhaps you are taking the Mickey here.

graystar1 said:
C'mon Easy. 9 marks last night is not that shabby and kicked an important goal at the right time...after marking I might add.

Perhaps you are taking the Mickey here.

No, Ive been firm from his very first game, that if we want skill-free, eccentric, athletes

we would have recruited Eddie the Eagle

graystar1 said:
Pardon my ignorance, but who the hell is TGW??

She was this batshit crazy chick on here back in the naughties.

She started a motorcycle gang where all these other mental bloke rode around on souped up 0's and 1's

Rosy hated her and did us all a favour and had her deleted.

She would have been Kmac's kind of gal I reckon.

Spook was the only person who ever met her and he reckoned she was a 250 pound black woman with a gigantic afro