Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

glenn downing

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2014
Kamdyn really makes a difference to our team performance when he plays well but I greatly wish that he could get his possessions up to over 20 on a consistent basis. He has been playing for several years now and IMO he should be getting more of the ball these days. It would be interesting to find out what KPI's (if any) the RFC coaches require from each of our players.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Back on the G this week, I expect dash Kam to fight back to his earlier season form. Would love a game like he played against Freo earlier this year.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
This bloke will be the most uncoordinated footballer ive ever seen.
Ray Hall was like peter dacios compared to this bloke

blutiga

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 26, 2014
Was having a great season until last two weeks, was becoming my favourite player. Has otherwise stepped up big time in a massively depleted side.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
SCOOP said:
How long?

Zero impact on games, not getting better.

Yep was looking for this thread. Been really poor lately and is limited. Needs upgrading. Hoping turner and naish replace ellis and mcintosh on the wings asap.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Tenacious said:
No actual stats on this - so I'll make them up!

Over the past couple of seasons - immediately following each game - this thread would see dozens of (critical/carping/abusive/negative) posts about KMac's performance on that days match.
And now there's not!

They're back!

Just as I was slowly coming around to Kam he starts stinking it up again.

Ultimately he is best 22, but he's a foot soldier not some sort of match winner. (like a dozen or so teammates)

glenn downing

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2014
Went missing in a game once again. Only had 5 possessions after quarter time. Can't work out K-mac. He just should be a better player than he is showing most weeks. We desperately need him to play well. He should be capable of getting twenty or more possessions in a game on a regular basis.

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
I'd like to see Kmac developed as a big-bodied, run-with mid, trained to tag as effectively as all the oppo goons who consistently and predictably tag our stars out of the game. He has the tank and he has enough mongrel.

This fills an area of desperate need, while we have others who can occupy a wing. One suited to the wing when he returns is Short, a beautiful kick and shot for goal, and who is better offensively than defensively. Compare his ability to kick long and break the lines to, say, Higgins, who is not cutting it at present in any role assigned to him.

Not a single person on this forum would be surprised if Short kicked 1-2 goals a game for the rest of his career. And if he leaves for another club, that's exactly what he'll do.

agincourt

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 4, 2004
Harry said:
Yep give the wings to short and naish. Ellis and mcintosh not good enough.
Naish????

He was barely sighted last night and did little of note when he did have it.

E

easy_tiger

Harry said:
Yep give the wings to short and naish. Ellis and mcintosh not good enough.

I agree with 50% of both of those statements.

which means I quarter agree with you

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
JimJessTorp said:
Is Grover in trouble for the spoil punch that caught the Easter Island FC player on the chin? 3rd Q I think.

Was wondering the same. It was a late-ish grovering and Atkins stayed down a while. Shouldn't be more than a fine, but don't count Christian out.

E

easy_tiger

nafe brown said:
he had a poor night but overall i think he has had a good year

yep. I recon Kmac and Stackman would be about eq.5th in our b&f right now.