Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

He’s not alone having career worst patches this season. I don’t know how you assess them. Can’t be an epidemic of decline surely? Reset over the preseason? Embrace the imperfections but let’s see if we can also identify weaknesses that can be improved.

Reactions: 2 users
He’s not alone having career worst patches this season. I don’t know how you assess them. Can’t be an epidemic of decline surely? Reset over the preseason? Embrace the imperfections but let’s see if we can also identify weaknesses that can be improved.
The epidemic of decline is age. 30yo start of next season is KMac. Time to give his possie to a younger prospect.

Reactions: 5 users
I dunno, sometimes I feel like I’m watching different games to the detractors.

He still gets to contests he has no business getting to. And he still impacts them. The difference now seems to be he has less runners supporting him.

Kmac has never been classy or polished. He has never been accused of being a footy genius. Why anyone would expect him to be anything other than what he is at this stage in his career is beyond me. Everything he does, he does fatigued - that’s what happens when you run as hard and long as he does.

Problem is, these days he’s often doing it on his own, and that ain’t sustainable.

I think we have bigger problems than Kmac.

Reactions: 7 users
Too many one handed attempts to get the ball He’s easily brushed aside Doesn’t lay a tackle
Lost his mojo as a winger
its time for Banks to take his spot

Reactions: 2 users
I think KMac may sadly move on, which is probably a good thing for both club and player for where we are at

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah I know the umps are atrocious, so don’t give em the opportunity
Players do this all the time. They need to start suspending for staging. Larkey's head flung back like a crash test dummy. Maybe he is a crash test dummy.

Reactions: 1 users
Plays his best when the midfield is on top controlling the game. Sadly Those days are gone. Not too good under pressure