Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
You ever stepped in a ring with a few people watching? Any idea on what that anxiety does to you?

I've watched blokes who are smooth as butter sparring completely freeze as soon as they step into their first fight. Based on Cornholes face, that's exactly what happened to him (and he was man enough to admit it too).

Not saying I like the bloke, but I don't think people are in a position to call him weak as *smile* from their keyboards.
Quite a few times actually. My win/loss was nothing to write home about. 16 fights, 15 losses and a dubious draw. That was when I was at my peak. It got slightly worse after that.

Weak, weak, weak, weak, weak, weak. *smile* weak. *smile* weak, *smile* weak.
He‘s only good calling people out while he’s behind a microphone.
I’m in a position to call him weak from my keyboard or in person. In fact I have done.

Reactions: 4 users

Ralphie

Tiger Rookie
Dec 6, 2015
i hate this prick, rides players into the ground via the media with no recourse. Any other workplace would have him sanctioned

Reactions: 5 users

JoeGee

Tiger Cub
Oct 17, 2023
Quite a few times actually. My win/loss was nothing to write home about. 16 fights, 15 losses and a dubious draw. That was when I was at my peak. It got slightly worse after that.

Weak, weak, weak, weak, weak, weak. *smile* weak. *smile* weak, *smile* weak.
He‘s only good calling people out while he’s behind a microphone.
I’m in a position to call him weak from my keyboard or in person. In fact I have done.
Few weapons on this forum apparently.

Makes me even more surprised nobody is willing to give him the credit for stepping in the ring at all.

I'll reiterate I never said he wasn't a *smile* / *smile* wad reporter, just that he did something a lot of people would be a) too undisciplined and b) to scared to do.

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Few weapons on this forum apparently.

Makes me even more surprised nobody is willing to give him the credit for stepping in the ring at all.

I'll reiterate I never said he wasn't a *smile* / *smile* wad reporter, just that he did something a lot of people would be a) too undisciplined and b) to scared to do.
or c) too smart to do.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I assume he's let Port off the hook again?
Deep down he knows Port aren't good enough.
There record against real teams is Brisbane like on the G, its horrible. 2 wins 9 losses since 2022.
That's front runner quality.
I did notice him talking up Dan Houston before the game om satedey.
But David King or someone on Fox highlighted that Houston was slow and Collingwood were out running Port.
Butters got a *smile* load of the ball but No influence. He played for some free kicks, got none.
Rozeee spent the day fumbling.
And Horne-Francis was his usually ok for 5 minutes and disappeared for the rest.
Some weak links, Lachie Jones what an awful footballer, clumsy and uncoordinated.
Byrne Jones??
Drew??

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
There record against real teams is Brisbane like on the G, its horrible. 2 wins 9 losses since 2022.
Both against us if I am correct :cry:. I think this scenario is the same for at least Brisbane and Sydney. Not sure either of them play well on the MCG as well, they have the odd win.

Their best hope, along with Port, is that they finish top 2 and play all their finals at home and get to meet another interstate team in the grand final. GWS are different imo, they play ok in Melbourne and better at the G than Marvel.

I reckon Port also has an issue in defence. Not sure Ratagolea and Zerk-Thatcher are top class key defenders.

Reactions: 1 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Both against us if I am correct :cry:. I think this scenario is the same for at least Brisbane and Sydney. Not sure either of them play well on the MCG as well, they have the odd win.

Their best hope, along with Port, is that they finish top 2 and play all their finals at home and get to meet another interstate team in the grand final. GWS are different imo, they play ok in Melbourne and better at the G than Marvel.

I reckon Port also has an issue in defence. Not sure Ratagolea and Zerk-Thatcher are top class key defenders.
Port can hope for Home finals all they like, they don't win those either.

• Love

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Cotch was silky tonight on his video assessment segment on Talking Footy.
Take that Cornsey.
Jeremy Cameron is a ripper. He would be Catman’s Richo.