Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Really hope Browny does enough damage so it's still visible on the Sunday Footy Show. I'll be tuning in for the first time in years if he does.
Concussion protocol. Cornhole's out of the media for 21 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
If he was disfigured, would anyone really notice any difference though?
The Studley family really do look a lot older than they are.

giphy.gif

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Cornes got KO’d, has suffered some brain damage. His iQ has now risen from 21 to 24.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

JoeGee

Tiger Cub
Oct 17, 2023
A lot of hate here. For me, having previously fought in kickboxing, Cornhole has won a fair bit of respect in my mind given he only prepped for 8 weeks.

Doesn't change the fact he's a *smile* when it comes to media reporting, but at least he will walk his talk.

Reactions: 2 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Funny story...It'll cost at least $15k to "delete" anyone I'm told. The same commercial manager who gave the "quote" joked he could arrange it for $10k if we weren't concerned about the method used.

I told him if he ever joked about deleting people in a public forum again, I'd get him taken off my job...Very loudly...in front of a few witnesses in our office. If the ass hole being discussed disappeared, I didn't want to be in interview room 1 the week after...

Then someone else in the office piped up and said "$10k to get rid of xxxx? Give me a rental car, a burner phone, a long weekend off and an alibi and I'll do it for free." I slept with eyes open for the next few months!

Much like the buffon in my story, I reckon there'd be queue of people wishing they could have replaced Nathan Brown last night.

Reactions: 1 user

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
Amazes me that in these times with what we know about concussion and CTE ex-footballers would put up their hand to go into the ring and get repeatedly belted in the head.

Reactions: 9 users