Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Cornes is a sensationalist flog. For whatever reason, he also has a clear bias against us - most likely petty jealousy.

I’ve simply turned off his station - refuse to listen to it while he’s on air and never read anything he writes. If everyone did the same, that’ll soon end his employment. He’s in the 5% idiots of society percentage - a piece of vermin.

Reactions: 11 users
Cornes is a sensationalist flog. For whatever reason, he also has a clear bias against us - most likely petty jealousy.

I’ve simply turned off his station - refuse to listen to it while he’s on air and never read anything he writes. If everyone did the same, that’ll soon end his employment. He’s in the 5% idiots of society percentage - a piece of vermin.
Pure speculation by me, I wonder if Dimma and Chad had a falling out at Port Adelaide?

Reactions: 1 user
Was listening to the post game broadcast in the car and Tim Lane gave Karen a diplomatic clip saying “ I know Karen Cornes likes to be controversial in his comments but his criticism of Taranto and Hopper seems unfair “ (or words to that effect). I’d like to think the more he gets called out by the fellow media the less of a knob he’d be but…

Reactions: 2 users
Was listening to the post game broadcast in the car and Tim Lane gave Karen a diplomatic clip saying “ I know Karen Cornes likes to be controversial in his comments but his criticism of Taranto and Hopper seems unfair “ (or words to that effect). I’d like to think the more he gets called out by the fellow media the less of a knob he’d be but…
Unfortunately he was born a knob

Reactions: 1 users
It is a fool proof model. Say stupid things, get called out, and then say "well, at least I have a strong opinion on things".

Reactions: 4 users
It is a fool proof model. Say stupid things, get called out, and then say "well, at least I have a strong opinion on things".

yep

shoot from the hip, speak my mind, common sense, say the things others are afraid to, takes no prisoners

in media and politics, they're all euphemisms

for *smile*

Reactions: 2 users