Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Cornes modus operandi is angertainment and it works.
not just on our supporters.

Reactions: 1 user
It’s about creating content, basically,” Kane Cornes told the podcaster Dylan Buckley in 2021.

“I consume a lot of American media,” Cornes told Buckley. “And they just don’t care! The best ones, the highest paid ones, the ones with the biggest profiles, are the ones that have a big opinion….that’s just the strategy that I’ve gone with.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...ed-afl-media-is-reflective-of-a-wider-malaise

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
It’s about creating content, basically,” Kane Cornes told the podcaster Dylan Buckley in 2021.

“I consume a lot of American media,” Cornes told Buckley. “And they just don’t care! The best ones, the highest paid ones, the ones with the biggest profiles, are the ones that have a big opinion….that’s just the strategy that I’ve gone with.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...ed-afl-media-is-reflective-of-a-wider-malaise
The issue is people aren't stupid. Sponsors and Backers will one day take offence with the shiit that he spins and decide to walk away.
When I hear Cornes speak it's exactly like listening to Hutchison.

Hey Cornes, just in case you didn't realise, We don't live in America. We're not as silly as them.

Reactions: 3 users
what a little b1tch he was with Kingy this morning

dudes could barely look at each other

what a little b1tch he was with Kingy this morning

dudes could barely look at each other
This 5 year old just can't wake up to himself. King: "You, trolling the Kangaroo fans" :mhihi King keeps running directly at him no matter how many other stories Cornhead keeps bringing up. Took him to the cleaners.

King: "If you continue to troll, that's what happens, you lose the handle"......summarised the whole problem right there. Wake up Cornhead and start acting/speaking like a professional if you're going to work in sports media.

Last edited:
Always thought Chad was going to be the bigger DH back in the day…nope.

Looks like a Rhodes Scholar compared to Karen.