Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

Back to his best today such a great member of the side congrats on 100 games and 2 flags

Still hilarious that the blues thought he wasn’t good enough

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Back to his best today such a great member of the side congrats on 100 games and 2 flags

Still hilarious that the blues thought he wasn’t good enough

Bulter wasn't good enough for Siliagni.
Carlton are the Richmond version of 1983-2016.

Reactions: 1 user
Particularly when you look at the multitude of players who they mistakenly thought WERE good enough.
They used a top-20 pick to pluck Boekhurst from the WAFL the same year we used a 40+ rookie pick to snatch Lablett from under their noses.

Kane was magnificent today. Led the side.

Reactions: 4 users
Great game & that smother that let to the goal was the sort of stuff that had been missing in the last few weeks from the team. Inspiring stuff.

Great game & that smother that let to the goal was the sort of stuff that had been missing in the last few weeks from the team. Inspiring stuff.

Highlight of the weekend seeing the road runner back.
He was at his 2017 best.
*He has to be leading the goal of the year.
Bosustow won it 81' with a similiar goal against Geelong.

Another great game by Lambert. Under the radar, was probably my best. 23 disposals, 7 marks, 6 tackles, 6 inside 50s, 412metres gained

Gun. Needed to step up with a depleted midfield brigade and did so with aplomb.

Reactions: 2 users
Was very good. However I was frustrated a few times with his kicking into the 50. Went wide to the pocket instead of kicking to the middle.

Another good game to follow the ripper last week. Clearly one of our best tonight

Good to see him back to his best the last couple of games.

Yep I had him as my best. Both coaches agreed. Still a very under rated player (when in form). Bit surprised so many even here on Pre didn't have him in their best 5.

Was very good. However I was frustrated a few times with his kicking into the 50. Went wide to the pocket instead of kicking to the middle.

Bit harsh. Our forward line wasn't functioning. How many times was there nothing to kick to and turned over? We need to address it as clubs are working out that flooding our attacking side is affecting our ability to score.

Kane has notably struggled at times in the past when either Prestia or Edwards were absent, so for him to step up with both plus Cotch out is a credit to him.

Reactions: 5 users
Just watched his latest interview on the club site. From a long way out I've felt he's one of the most likely to eventually coach an AFL side.
Geez he speaks well & he has a great understanding of how to answer any question whether it be inside or outside of the game.
Kane oozes leadership.

Reactions: 1 users