Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Don't know if Lambo has the qualifications as Fly did, but still a good start. Great to hear he's staying with us.
Agree TigerForce.

As a development coach, an addition to the Group, it's music to my ears.
I hope we double, double, double down in this area.

I noted that its just for 2023 - would this be to dip his toe in and see whether Kane really wants to head in this direction?

Also noted only 2023 mentioned for Ben Rutten, anyone know why?

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Agree TigerForce.

As a development coach, an addition to the Group, it's music to my ears.
I hope we double, double, double down in this area.

I noted that its just for 2023 - would this be to dip his toe in and see whether Kane really wants to head in this direction?

Also noted only 2023 mentioned for Ben Rutten, anyone know why?
Rutten only for this year as the Bombers are paying him :ROFLMAO:

Im sure he will re negotiate after his current contract with them expires.

Hopefully if Kane choose to stay we can keep him.

No doubt Colling filth will probably go after him all things Richmond and all that.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Great appointment. You don’t let this sort of talent walk out the door.

Reactions: 8 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Hoping they use Lambo to do what Fly did, words of encouragement at the bench. Similar types of people.....positive people who see the good and very level headed!

Has he already been on the bench at times?

Excellent appointment, he has the potential to be a valuable addition to our off-field staff. Hope he does very well.

DS

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
He spoke to my sons school football team a few weeks back. He was brilliant, communicated so well with the boys. Is a real disciple of Emma Murray. So expect him to be doing plenty around A game and B game which he spoke extensively about especially in how it transformed his own game.
Side note, he said he felt there was a strong chance he was going to get chopped after 2016. Was given a final chance…3 flags later

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Will also be a great sounding board for the older players as well. Will help them play their role for the team as they allow younger blokes to have increased responsibility within the team.

Reactions: 3 users

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Has he already been on the bench at times?

Excellent appointment, he has the potential to be a valuable addition to our off-field staff. Hope he does very well.

DS
Yes, he has been, but I mean get the headphones off and clipboard out of his hands and have him there for the players, like Fly used to be. IMO that role Fly played, motivator/mentor at the bench, has been missing the last couple of years.