Kane McAuliffe | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane McAuliffe

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Tough ask to go up against Yeo, Kelly and Reid without much support. Did well and should be better for the run.

Reactions: 3 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Solid debut. Plenty of time through the middle.

It will take the hype away from him. Expectations got out of control on here lol.
Ok we will settle for dual vs triple Brownlow / normie / premiership captain.

Reactions: 2 users

JoeGee

Tiger Cub
Oct 17, 2023
Solid debut. Plenty of time through the middle.

It will take the hype away from him. Expectations got out of control on here lol.
He wrecked Reid in a tackle in the last quarter, something not many of our team managed.

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
Could be a sub? Maybe we’re being careful as he’s just a kid.

Only disappointed because I look forward to seeing him play.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Maybe he's not quite over that knock he had a couple of weeks ago, as isn't named in either the VFL or AFL teams. Might still be hampered a little so thought he could be best as the emergency.

Reactions: 3 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Young

Playing full on ballistic senior footy week after week is taxing mentally and physically

Could be carrying, could just be banged up, could just be managing a young player

Nothing to see here

Reactions: 1 user

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Can't see him listed in the VFL. Is he actually dropped or managed
on face value it appears the club is unwilling to admit he's being managed off a 11 day break and was played a full game after injuring his ankle as a sub on debut the game prior.

Reactions: 2 users