Kane McAuliffe | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane McAuliffe

JoeGee

Tiger Cub
Oct 17, 2023
Obviously seeing McAuliffe for a full game today is the biggest thing to look forward to. Hope the kid does well & puts a big tackle on Reid.
He struggled today, maybe playing sore?
He did wreck Reid once in the laste quarter I saw.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Was buoyed by some of the things he did. Hasn't tempered my expectations. Clearly has poise.

Reactions: 1 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Good second game No reason why he can’t get a run of games

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
He had one particularly nice moment in heavy traffic on the broadcast side wing, led to a Goal I think? Or maybe Lefau's poster? I'd like to see it again, eye catching.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Massive learning curve.

Will be better for the run.

Another we must keep playing.

Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Early days. I hope his ankle injury is only minor and we’re not putting him at risk.
Hell make the odd blue, have games where his output is down. But that’s part of the learning curve. Better players than him have off games.
We just need him fit, give him a break when he needs it. Manage him.
The more experience he gets, the good and the bad, the better in the long run, for him and the team.

He’ll learn what is required to play at this level. Resilience, hard work, skill development, seasoning its all in front of him.
Will he do the hard yards or just believe he’s entitled to a career?
I‘m backing him.

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
He had one particularly nice moment in heavy traffic on the broadcast side wing, led to a Goal I think? Or maybe Lefau's poster? I'd like to see it again, eye catching.
Yep remember it. He pin pointed I think it was Dan Rioli on the wing. Opened up the ground and got us a shot on goal.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Yep remember it. He pin pointed I think it was Dan Rioli on the wing. Opened up the ground and got us a shot on goal.

There were a couple like that. He hit a lovely lace out left foot kick to I think Lefau in the last quarter (could have been the 2nd, we were kicking to the left of screen). I think that was the one that Lefau kicked a point from (not the poster).

Reactions: 1 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Solid debut. Plenty of time through the middle.

It will take the hype away from him. Expectations got out of control on here lol.

Reactions: 4 users