TIGERS OF OLD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TIGERS OF OLD

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
After 8 weeks finally saw the Richmond Jumper win a game of footy.
Had a great day at Punt Rd 4 the legends match between The Tigers Of Old and The Corporate Allies.
Tigers won 83 to 59
Great to see Jimmy Jess, Michael Roach, Francis Bourke, Merv Keane, Barry Rowlings, David Cloke, Jeff Hogg, Michael Pickering, Stephen "Bomba" James, and not so Delicate Des Ryan.
Danny Frawley and Stewart Loewe were last minute withdrawals but Paul Spargo and Darren Crocker got plenty of the ball 4 the allies.
Goal umpires in the first half were Matthew Richardson and Mark Coughlan (Richo put on a great shepherd in the 1st Q to allow a Tigers of Old goal to go thru!
Whilst watching the game I wondered whether we could transplant Andy Goodwin's ticker into Joel Bowden's body? Dale Weightman's kicking skills into Rory Hilton?
Roachy's accuracy into Richo?
Bourke's determination into Holland?
Oh well just dreaming!
Nevertheless a good day was had by all.