Khan's Challenge | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Khan's Challenge

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
By special request from Khan this is a negative proof thread.
A challenge to anyone who reads this thread to say something positive in regard to Richmond.

Mine is that Laff has eloped with Barb and turned into a Blues supporter.

Nah........Couldn't wish that on Barb. ;D

Richmond have the best theme song in the league.

or

Tiger supporters are fun to share the message board with.

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
This could be a very lonely thread but here goes

Lets back our boys and give them the support that only the tiger fanatics can.

We cant influence, selection or coaching or anthing else that club realy do. But we can give them the crowd support that can only come form fans with the heart of the tiger.

Lets Roar

Khan

( a tiger slow methodical, silent hunter that waits until the last moment before springing into action. Sounds like us huh )

That has to be the biggest worm I could throw out. :D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Khan said:
This could be a very lonely thread but here goes

For a second I thought you were sneakign a negative in there Khan, but the way the boards been lately I'm sure a lonely thread could well be a positive. ;D

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Spud Frawely is the smartest coach in the league.

Pettifer will win the AFL rising star

Rogers will win the brownlow ;D

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
TigersGoddess said:
Mark Coughlan is the best looking player in the AFL -every time I see my avatar I get distracted
roll.gif
That is a really gorgeous pic.

And i have to agree with you about best looknig player :eek:

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
I have to disagree about Mark Coughlan being the best looking player at Tigerland, after seeing Greg Stafford on Talking Footy last night, I am in LUST! That gorgeous smile and that glint in his eye :eek: God give me strength. (Forgive me Duncan, for I have sinned ) :-[

Which must mean Richmond have the best looking players of all the AFL clubs :p

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
tiggytam said:
I have to disagree about Mark Coughlan being the best looking player at Tigerland, after seeing Greg Stafford on Talking Footy last night, I am in LUST! That gorgeous smile and that glint in his eye :eek: God give me strength.

I taped talking footy, but as yet i havent watched it.
Mark Coughlan still gets my vote though :eek: :eek: :eek:

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
It is a great Club - a great place to be around...

Did I mention that I spent a week there gazing at all those players :D

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
As much as Richmond get's up my nose sometimes,when I look at what the other clubs have to offer I think R.F.C. eats every other club alive as far as being passionate to the core and just the history and proudness of the club (i mean who wants to barrack for a colour or a common bird for christs sakes.)
Still remember when the old man handed me the Sun front page after the 74 gf win .
When we get that flag ,Richmond town will roar like no other.
Go the mighty Tiges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Hmmm sounds like I should have watched Talking Footy.

If the Tiges come up to the Coast next week, that would be one huge positive for me as I can't go to the Gabba game due to a wedding :(. But if I can just watch them train ........ ;)