Khan's Challenge | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Khan's Challenge

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Heres my positive cont water storages rose .1% over the weekend

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
We're a *smile* good side and we're going places with the youth we have on offer. Jsut think Ottens, tivendale, Coughlan, Rodan, Krakouer, Newman, Fiora, Zantuck. We got a lot to look forward to. Isitl lreckon Pettifer wil lturn out ok too.

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
Thought that this morning

Heard about Neitz last night, thought great but at least not Richmond

Woke up to the six O'Clock news this morning

'Three AFL CLUBS with players in trouble for Drunken acts' , waited with baited breath until I heard no RFC involved.

Lets Roar

Khan

P

PuntRoadRoar

hahaha laff your a funny bugger

here's another positive

Richmond wont lose this weekend !! ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
rosy3 said:
A challenge to anyone who reads this thread to say something positive in regard to Richmond.

It's because of our love of Richmond that we are all here enjoying each other's virtual company.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Here's my positive slant, Despite the fact we are 6 and 6 we still have the 4th best defensive record in the league which shows that guys like Gaspar,Chaffey, A.Kellaway, Newman and Zantuck are actually doing a very good job. We just need to focus on our delivery into the forward 50 and I'm sure we'll bounce back!
Tigers will make the eight! ;D