Late Changes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Late Changes

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Tigerdog said:
j2r.... one big difference... Sheedy has the runs on the board!!

To be honest I don't care what club does it, it's a sham and should be stopped. Maybe look at more wide ranging fines for *smile* selections. Or regulate that anyone who doesnt start, that is named as part of the 22... gets a fine... I don't know the solution off the top of my head but there has to be a better way. Especially seeing as they allow mugs to bet on the results of these games and often with decent money. Then again I am not advocating changing the rules for the gamblers amongst us but just the average supporter doing his or her dreamteam or just because every fan wants to know who REALLY will get a game for their beloved club each week.
I know I am probably living in a dream world on this one but wouldn't it be a pleasant surprise to be told the truth by all clubs for even just 1 round!! ::)
i agree TD about what is does it terms of betting,tipping,etc.however until the afl have the balls to stamp out this it will continue.