Let the whining and saltiness begin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Let the whining and saltiness begin

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Have they stopped crying down there yet?

They can gagf I bet their fans were laughing at us on Thursday night!!!
Let's just say after some of the rubbish i copped it came back twice as hard!
More than happy for others to peak now, thier slump will come in Finals this yr.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Nek minnit.... thier fans are happy to declare our season is done, given we are above them on the ladder i can't wait to hear thier thoughts on thier own Clubs season....
I mean, imagine running a sooking campaign about where your home games are played then losing to a bottom side when you get it your way.....

Ive never ever baracked so much for an opposition side, like i did tonight with Carlton.
The soft draw doesn't look so soft anymore.
Dreams come true...

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Carlton did every side in the comp a favour,
Smashing this theory they're unbeatable down there.
They were unbeatable down there when they had Enright, Bartel, ling, Scarlett, Ottens and Corey.
I knew they wouldn't win every game down there, but i didn't expect Carlton to beat them.
This loss is a major set back.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Go the bluebaggers.
Out of all the teams in the comp the poor bastards from Princess Park snapped Geelong into two.
They have open the Gate for every other side to go down there and slap them.
I said if they got real sides down there this year they would struggle.
I didn't expect Carlton to beat them.
Scott was given by his mate Shocking 'the under 12's version to the restart to the season and he has *_":*' up.
Im as happy as if we had won by 10 goals.
They're shitt

Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Carlton did every side in the comp a favour,
Smashing this theory they're unbeatable down there.
They were unbeatable down there when they had Enright, Bartel, ling, Scarlett, Ottens and Corey.
I knew they wouldn't win every game down there, but i didn't expect Carlton to beat them.
This loss is a major set back.
That will hurt the Cats when they have play somewhere other than Sleepy Hollow.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Some recent headlines down here.

Dangerman declares we need to win the early round games.

Geelong ready for tilt at 2020 flag.

Players all behind Scotty.

And the backdoor speak.......................Scarlett to to over by round 8.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Ive never ever baracked so much for an opposition side, like i did tonight with Carlton.
The soft draw doesn't look so soft anymore.
Dreams come true...

Given the 17 game season which means the draw is even, losing a home at Kardinia Park against a team who are not good is even more problematic :D

DS

Reactions: 5 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Read the Scott Gullan article on the Cats in the HUN. He mentioned that when the Cats beat us this time last year they were 11 wins 1 loss.

So I looked up Geelongs form since then. They’ve had 7 wins from 16 matches. So if we were in “rd 16” of a season Geelong (with 7 wins) would be between about 10th and 12th.

I keep thinking Geelongs fall is coming. It’s not coming it’s happening.

Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Read the Scott Gullan article on the Cats in the HUN. He mentioned that when the Cats beat us this time last year they were 11 wins 1 loss.

So I looked up Geelongs form since then. They’ve had 7 wins from 16 matches. So if we were in “rd 16” of a season Geelong (with 7 wins) would be between about 10th and 12th.

I keep thinking Geelongs fall is coming. It’s not coming it’s happening.

Im emotional.
Geelong on the decline is music to my ears.