Let's go to the video tape | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Let's go to the video tape

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Apparently the Tiges prepared a video that they presented to Geischen and co. that gave examples of the dodgy contests between Richo vs Michaels/Leppitch that weren't paid to No 12 and the one's paid against the big fella whilst comparing those similar ones paid to Lynch at the other end.

We'll see this week and the coming weeks if there's any marked difference.

P

PuntRoadRoar

thats a bit harsh TF he would have got 1 from 4 shots ;D

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Can the Laughing Stock FC please concentrate on their own performance and stop complaining about the umpires.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
How about getting behind the club for once Harry instead of belittling every aspect you PERCEIVE things to be. I know it would be a shock ot the system but why if you get no enjoyment and only pain suffering and endless questions do you continue ot support the club we all love so much.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
RFC are a walking circus parade led by clowns and need to be exposed.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Geez Deano, don't mention that thing, ha. You have no idea the circus of events that little ignore button request started, ha.
Alarm warnings going off everywhere.
Now all the urgent upgrading etc has been done I'll have another look for one soon.
Until I recover my strength enough to do it Harry is a far better option, haha.
Trust me. ;D

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Sorry Rosy, it was more a comment about the latest rash of Harry, frawleyudud, TigerFurious etc etc repetitions than a genuine request. Apologies if the original suggestion sent you on a wild gooser. :-\