Round 13 votes...vs Brisbane | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 votes...vs Brisbane

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Results of round 12

Chaffey-45
Tivendale-40
Newman-20
Bowden-7
Coughlan-3
Hall-2
Zantuck-2
Stafford-1

Progressive after round 12

Coughlan-242
Johnson-177
Tivendale-174
Richo-144
Stafford-143
Chaffey-142
Campbell-141
Newman-84
Bowden-72
Krakouer-59
Gaspar-49
Cameron-47
Rodan-45
A Kellaway-43
Zantuck-27
Vardy-20
Hall-10
Houlihan-6
Hilton-5
Fiora-2
Rogers-1
King-1

mongrel_punt

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Mar 4, 2003
Hawthorn
3 votes to those supporters who went to Brisy

2 votes to us who watched it from home and didn't turn off for the whole game

1 vote to those who made it to 3/4 time

mongrel_punt

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Mar 4, 2003
Hawthorn
I'll take two on that. Always harder to give votes when watching a game on the box.

3. Staff - we needed him up forward and in the rucj at the same time

2. Tivendale (I thought he used the ball well and got a fair bit of it)

1. Zantuck (Tough job to have to take on Lynch after he had already kicked four goals, and keep him to only two more for the final three quaters.)

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
The Tiges did better than I expected, and though the defeat looked nasty on the scoreboard, I don't think it reflected how close it really was. In the third quarter Richmond made a good charge at Brisbane and had we scored another goal when we were 15 points down, the scoreboard could have been vastly different. In the end, Brisbane were too good, and Richmond showed that for all their midfield improvements there is still a long way to go. The votes....

3 - Ottens - Did some great plays and really helped with tap ons, along with getting plenty of possessions.

2 - Tivendale - Orchestrated from the backline and continues with his good season.

1 - Chaffey - Provided a heap of run and looked very solid with his foot disposals (with one kick being the exception).

Also good:

Kellaway - Good if unspectacular as always. His marking is always a feature.

Stafford - Imposed himself on the game, despite his low stats and kicked some good goals.

Cameron - A very good first half where his foot passing was exquisite.

THE DUDS:

Fiora - Trade him whilst we still can. Don't know why he bothered rocking up.

Houlihan - Delist him. Biggest nancy boy since Fiora.

Biddiscombe - Nuff said.

Rogers - Didn't get that much game time but bad whilst he was on.

Richardson - If we don't trade him then we are asking to be let down. Has he ever kicked a clutch goal? Again stuffed up when we needed him to slot the goals. I know the umpires did him no favours tonight, and he did do ok, he was far from our worst, but he is just too much of a liability. Dropped some easy marks as well.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
JohnF said:
THE DUDS:

Fiora - Trade him whilst we still can. Don't know why he bothered rocking up.

Richardson - If we don't trade him then we are asking to be let down. Has he ever kicked a clutch goal? Again stuffed up when we needed him to slot the goals. I know the umpires did him no favours tonight, and he did do ok, he was far from our worst, but he is just too much of a liability. Dropped some easy marks as well.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I still have faith in Fiora, Ive always said get rid of richo while we still can.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
g0tigers said:
I still have faith in Fiora, Ive always said get rid of richo while we still can.

I thought Aaron was away with the fairies tonight. Was never quite in the right place at the right time.
Was amazed Joel was listed in the best.
Very sloppy disposal and his only posessions were the ones that he got very easily. Didn't raise a finger to help out otherwise. Far from our worse, but Joel probably has the talent to be our best.
I wish he'd use it.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I usually like to watch the game again before voting, but I think I'll give that idea a miss this week, ha.

3-AK
2-Chaff
1-Leon

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Yep same old story - our good players keep playing well while the same passengers do bugger all.

3. Tivas
2. Ottens
1. Zantuck

Apologies to Stafford, AK, Chaffey, Cogs, Fleming and Cameron.

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
3 - Stafford

2 - Tivendale

1 - Chaffey

Zantuck, Holland, A.Kellaway, Fleming also played well.

Frawley was a good hurdler.

Rogers looked good on the bench.

Kane Johnson overrated. Has done very little. No run or real drive from him. Just bull$%$% quick kicks out of packs. Injury-prone also.

Another mistake by Frawley and co. looking for short-term fixes, when we should have recruited D.Wells who has already been nominated as a rising star and is going to be one.

On ya Tiges!!! I mean pick no.2 in the draft grow on trees.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
:eek: WTF is that thing on your avatar Mikee? LMAO

Could have been nice if we had Daniel Wells at the club. We'd probably land our selves further down the ladder this season as a result, but that would have been beneficial for us anyway, as we could get another priority pick and then really give it a shake in about 3 years.

The worst thing that has happened to us is the expectation that has been created because of the 2001 season. Spud and co thought we we on the verge of a grand final and recuited some has beens and never will be's in order to get us there...

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
3. Tivendale
2 Ottens
1. Fleming. Given there were no real standouts with a 4 qrt effort i gave him 1 because he was prepared to put his body on the line and had a resonable second half despite those around him .

Mentions to staff coughs and kellaway.

Fiora and bowden can *smile* off.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
3. Tivendale - Looks out of place in our side because he RUNS!
2. Kellaway - always in our best when we lose.
1. Chaffey - needs more running support in defence.

-3. Fiora - Time to cut our loses, play him for the rest of the season then trade him to whoever will take him.
-2. Bowden - Trade bait.
-1. Richardson - Ordinary as usual against a good side. 1st and a 2nd round pick.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
3. Fleming. (Best game for he clbu.
2. Cameron
1. A.Kellaway.

Too many others apart from Tivendale faded in and ou. Staff was good too.

Inappropriate language deleted

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
KL - 3 votes from MongrelPunt ;D ;D

As for the Tiger players

3 - Tivva
2 - Staffy
1 - Chaff

Special mentions
Tim (Mad Dog) Fleming great job on Lappin - best game (spot on Shawry)
David Rodan - for when he went onto Wacker ... I mean Ackermanis - did a good job when he was put there.
ANdy Kellaway - courage and did I mention courage
Otto - moving better every game

Disappointments:
Aaron Fiora - ever heard of chasing?