lets move on | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

lets move on

T

tiga chikk

enough with placing the blame already, unless your danny frawley or a member on the coaching panel nothing really can be done.

we can't go back and change what has happened its plain and simple really, we were beat by a better team on the night and lets just leave it at that.

all we can do now is look to friday night and hope like anything that Simpson falls in a hole during the week (sorry but whos gonna man up on a guy that gets 38 possessions a game?)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
tiga chikk said:
we were beat by a better team on the night and lets just leave it at that.

I hope you're wrong there tc. Beaten by a team that wanted it more, was more disclipined, tried harder etc definitely.

I'll give those credits to the Swans but I think we're the better team and that's the disappointing thing about the loss imo.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
rosy3 said:
I'll give those credits to the Swans but I think we're the better team and that's the disappointing thing about the loss imo.

That quote right there (no disrespect rosy) is exactly why we continually underperform. Our list is overated by the club and alot of our supporters. the Swans beat the Lions FFS.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Hahaha with all due respect Harry, I don't think the fact i think we have a better team than Sydney has a lot to do with our onfield efforts.
Do you think if I start saying our list is crap it will guarantee us the premiership. :rollin

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
rosy3 said:
Do you think if I start saying our list is crap it will guarantee us the premiership.
In that case.....
Coughlan your *smile* go back to Western Australia
Johnson you dud we shoudn't have bothered with you
Stafford we should have kept Daffy
Chaffey should have kept playing baseball
Zantuck you hack who are you trying to be with the blonde hair? Shane Crawford?
Richo you big sook go have a cry somewhere else
Andy Kellaway go join your brother at Coburg
Gaspar I wouldn't pay you $5.00 an hour let alone $500,000 a year
Campbo I have never seen a worse captain
Bowden I have more heart than you
Tivendale your useless
Newman not good enough
:rollin