List changes 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

List changes 2023

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Really liking the List Management build over the past few years.
After the poor start with our inaugural draft, its taken some time to jettison the recruited duds and get some genuine talent through the doors.
But it feels like we are now well balanced across the field and with enough depth to be able to seriously challenge the top sides, if all goes well with injuries.
Only tinge of regret in trade period was Harriet Cordner going to Carlton; I rated her as a player and I don't like her going to the arch enemy.
But I guess you have to give up something to get something; aka the G-train. She'll appreciate MonCon lacing them out.
Keen to see how Charley Ryan goes, and whether Eilish Sheerin can match last years sensational debut season?
Stephanie Williams on the Inactive List is one foot out the door, but we have plenty of more talented options for her role.
And pleased they took the punt on a few raw rookie talls to hopefully develop during the season, and show enough to be retained for next.
Excited for the upcoming season; think the girls will go well.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Charli Wickstead looking good in the pre-season game today. Good positioning and kick of the footy. Good player to sign as a sign on player.

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
We won a lot of close games last year and were completely outclassed in the finals.
True.
But I think we have a better more balanced list this year.
How many others sides similarly improve or fall back will obviously be the determining factor.