LMAO @ STEEPLECHASING SPUD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

LMAO @ STEEPLECHASING SPUD

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Anybody see Frawley hop the fence and give instructions from ground level? AHAHAHA!!!!

I had the impression that he tried to clear the fence cleanly but landed on it when he didn't get enough air. Imagine he ended up slipping and making a goose of himself.

Good on ya spud. Highlight of the night.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Yeah John, that was funny. Superspud - leaps closed fence gates in a single...well almost..bound ;D. At least danny showed more get up and go there and then than a couple of our players tonight :-\.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LOL. We can say what we like about his coaching capacities, but we can never question his committment or endeavour.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
I wonder if there were plans to put him down after that fall?? ;D Well they do at the races! ;D Maybe he needed Hutchie on his back cracking the whip! ;D

Apparently Harry, Diggler and Laff Had a Perfect Triangulation setup (ala JFK) and they fired off their respective "magic bullets" from their various grassy knolls only to have frawley stumble at the last second which unbeknownst to him saved his life! ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Would have loved to see the cuff of Spuds duds get caught on the fence and send him flying.
Sick sense of humour I know, but funny thought. ;D

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
At least he's capable of some fence jumping back on the farm.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Harry, your post was not very informative but it was very concise and very funny.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
g0tigers said:
Did anyone get the feeling that we played better when Frawley couldnt contact the bench??

thats my opinon anyway....

My exact words last night as we watched the game. Was spewing to see him return and all lines up and running. I just hope the senior members of the club read this site and see what true, hard core supporters think of the farmer!!!