Lockdown relaxed - where do we celebrate (safely) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lockdown relaxed - where do we celebrate (safely)

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Feel the need to get out and celebrate this win. What are we doing (for those in Melbourne) this weekend?

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Anyone know when they are due to leave the hub?
Return to Melbourne?
Good topic RE.
Wait for the club to come up with an announcement I guess.
Still not much you can do without a vaccine.
Go to the park and everyone bring rulers for distance markings.
Argh 2020, what a terrible, wonderful year for RFC Melbournians.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Anyone know when they are due to leave the hub?
Return to Melbourne?
Good topic RE.
Wait for the club to come up with an announcement I guess.
Still not much you can do without a vaccine.
Go to the park and everyone bring rulers for distance markings.
Argh 2020, what a terrible, wonderful year for RFC Melbournians.
Brendan Gale ( I posted the link ) mentioned that they will do something in due course and he will inform the ‘fans’.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Brendan Gale ( I posted the link ) mentioned that they will do something in due course and he will inform the ‘fans’.

My guess is it might not be well into December, maybe even wait until school holidays as they would be best set to get as many people to the event by then.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerjoe12

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2006
If anyone is stuck in the PNW of the US like I am this year I am ready & rearing to have a socially distanced celebratory session!!!