#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Well his stepdad, Fabian Francis was recently jailed for bashing his mum.
Given this and the fiasco at #lolnorf maybe he just wants to head home to support his mum and family.
There’s a lot criticism without knowing the full story of his personal circumstances. He’s still a young kid really.
2012 Willo. And no FF was not jailed for bashing JHF mum. Research Willo.

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Well his stepdad, Fabian Francis was recently jailed for bashing his mum.
Given this and the fiasco at #lolnorf maybe he just wants to head home to support his mum and family.
There’s a lot criticism without knowing the full story of his personal circumstances. He’s still a young kid really.

Francis bashed and abused a former partner over a period of 7 years, was jailed, then shacked up with JHF's mum and had another kid with her.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
2012 Willo. And no FF was not jailed for bashing JHF mum. Research Willo.
My mistake. The article stated he was jailed for bashing his wife. I assumed it was JHF’s mum. But as pointed out it was his former wife.
FF sentenced to 4 years jail, non parole period of 18 months
JHF’s mum has a child to FF.
But my point stands, maybe he wants to go home to support his mother and family

Last edited:

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
There's another club signing duds on retirement plans.
Stephenson 550k
Polec 700k
Corr 600k
Greenwood 400k
Coleman Jones 400k :rotfl1 :banana :rotfl1

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
What am I missing? Haven't they been screwed in this latest mega trade.

and then some as far as I can tell.

To me it looks like two pick 1s (JHF and this years No.1) for 2, 3 and a future first that is likely to be late first round if things pan out for Port.

That is a disaster. They got offered 3 picks for No.1 last year alone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
King isn't happy. Because he reckons North shouldve kept pick 1 and drafted the foward. But I like what North did,
Why take 1 pick when you can spilt it to 3.
How many full forwards have GWS drafted at no.1 and they have been Shithouse?
Boyld 1 yr and he left and Patton left to Hawthorn.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
King isn't happy. Because he reckons North shouldve kept pick 1 and drafted the foward. But I like what North did,
Why take 1 pick when you can spilt it to 3.
How many full forwards have GWS drafted at no.1 and they have been Shithouse?
Boyld 1 yr and he left and Patton left to Hawthorn.
Yes, North turn two pick ones, into pick 2, 3 and probably a pick around the 14 mark next year.
Which is amazing considering they could have had three picks last year for the same kid.
They're a special breed of intellectual at Arden St.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Hmmm... NMFC has established that the club is without any individual who knows anything about football. We can all agree on that.

But I may have gone too soon in saying the club should be instantly vaporised. Why can't NMFC get involved in satellite launches, quantum computing, spiritualism, word salads or food delivery? They would be hopeless but unlike in football there might be somebody worse.

Reactions: 1 users