#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Merge them with Footscray and get a Tassie team in. Only issue is that it is too early for a Tassie team. Much better solution than trying to relocate a club, do the merger between 2 Vic clubs and be done with it.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Merge them with Footscray and get a Tassie team in. Only issue is that it is too early for a Tassie team. Much better solution than trying to relocate a club, do the merger between 2 Vic clubs and be done with it.

DS
Absolutely

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
People are ridiculing Norf now. but when Port finishes bottom 6 in 2023, they will have 2 top 6 picks in a SuperDraft and have pics 2 and 3 this year. Some will say they should have kept pick 1 this year, but pick 1 doesn’t always work out. We took Cotchin at pick 2 and Dusty at pick 3. Both had far superior careers than the players that went before them.

Reactions: 1 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
People are ridiculing Norf now. but when Port finishes bottom 6 in 2023, they will have 2 top 6 picks in a SuperDraft and have pics 2 and 3 this year. Some will say they should have kept pick 1 this year, but pick 1 doesn’t always work out. We took Cotchin at pick 2 and Dusty at pick 3. Both had far superior careers than the players that went before them.

Cadman is a 10 year gun forward there crying out for that's the difference.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010

Cadman is a 10 year gun forward there crying out for that's the difference.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Pick 2 AND 3 over Pick 1 any day of the week.

Reactions: 1 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Norfs should be granted priority draft picks every year provided they are only to be spent on a monorail.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
JHF proving he was too media saavy for North if nothing else in his first Port presser......

From stating the bleeding obvious - "I think a lot of people know it might be another unstable year at North":

to the delusional - "so we just thought coming back home to a great club like Port Adelaide would be best for me.":

to the season biggest understatement "On my part I probably haven't done everything right [at North]"

Class!

• Haha
  • Wow

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
I dont blame the kid to be honest

*smile* stain of a club sacking anybody and everybody and he ones they dont sack walk out
combined with his recent family issue's why the hell stay there

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
So it’s now obvious why Cracka wanted to get out of Norf so quick, Norf had Boomer shadowing his every move ( imagine how many times the kid had to listen to Boomer talk about how great he was) , *smile* I’m surprised he made it to Xmas

• Haha

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
So it’s now obvious why Cracka wanted to get out of Norf so quick, Norf had Boomer shadowing his every move ( imagine how many times the kid had to listen to Boomer talk about how great he was) , *smile* I’m surprised he made it to Xmas
Yeah i thought that too. If Boomer wasn't talking about himself he would be talking about his son. More and more JHF has my sympathy.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Yeah i thought that too. If Boomer wasn't talking about himself he would be talking about his son. More and more JHF has my sympathy.
Maybe Harvey had him over for dinner.... met his wife and Mr and Mrs Harvey senior. .... which would have most people wanna leave the state!

(ps... I've 'experienced' the 'warmth' his family bring to local footy!:rolleyes:)

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Here’s another for you @jb03 . Heard David King this morning.

”If I was Sonia Hood I’d be on the phone to Brett Ratten this morning.”

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users